The Iceman .cometh

if your computer is incapable of rendering in 1024x768, you have no business being here

Name:

Out of the night that covers me,
black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance,
my head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade,
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
how charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.


Drifter: Monday, August 29, 2005

sycophantic shithead

The show begins with Akshay at his articulate best. I see a new comment has been added. I check it out...

hi akshay
i think you are the one asking me questions in HR round at DBN Buisness center Chennai along with Ramsey. If thats you reply at ssuresh83@gmail.com


Part Deux. Shal smiling with her fuel - a grande blended misto... Starbucks, of course.

The Shithead Strikes Back!

hi ramsey
3 months before you interviewed me at chennai along with akshay. plz see my blog at gettips.blogspot.com


Numero Tres. Shal all smiles before she runs 197/4 [figure it out] miles.

I see something familiar. It's a bird... it's a plane... ITS SYCOPHANT MAN!!

hi sir
3 months ago you was in chennai.and me who was interviewed by RaMsey,Akshay.i failed in the Interview.but passionate on Google. i had finished my B.E.cse in 2004 now i am woring in India Cement Infotech
as Java Progr (ERP).But my aim is
to work in an Top MNC company.
all i need from you is a advice
how to prepare a neat Resume having 1+ exp. how to approach
google having SCJP Certification.
if you really want to help me plz mail me at ssuresh83@gmail.com


SHEESH! Where did good old ego and self-respect disappear? Don't people make them anymore?